Monday, October 15, 2007

In school now.. and blogging.. so.. yeah. mood lighten up a little.. for the better..? i don't think my sense of better shares the same sentiment as yours.. so yeah..

Anyways, i just found out that liyana is in my French class tomorrow. That was the last person i'd expect to see in my French class.. or rather.. that was the last person i'd expect to take up French.

Currently, i'm having my lunch now at the atrium. Nothing fancy, just some packed noodles from the Canteen 1 drink stall. Guess i don't really have the appetite to look for food. Eating alone 'cause i don't really feel like mixing around with my class. I was never close to them in the first place, and now, i'm also not able to sit one of the modules with them as i failed another module in my last semester. I also didn't talk to any classmates at all before and during the lesson. I had came in a little early before the classroom door was locked, so i had to wait outside. The guys from my class came shortly soon after. One of them commented whether i was trying to be like Iori Yagami due to my pose and my hairstyle. I was like.. 'huh..?' 'cos i was just leaning against the pillar, and my fringed was waxed over to sort of cover my right eye. Well.. at least i managed to clear the "Get a new outer appearance".

I still can't get over the fact about her impression on me. It's really eating me up.. but i guess there's really nothing i can do. If she hates me then.. she just hates me. I won't really do anything to change her opinion on me. That's her decision, not mine. If i remain on her hate list then.. sucks to be me i guess.. it's not as if my life can get any worse then it already is..

some things are just not meant to be..